Friday 17 April 2015

Toy Hack Reflection 
    1. If i was to box this toy up and sell it i would advertise it as the perfect doll. This seems appropriate to me because the doll has odd parts from various other toys, this showing how not everything thing is perfect which i think advertising has the effect of making children get unrealistic expectations and a lot of this is from toy. Also I think having different random parts give the toy a little character.
    2. The thing I like most about this doll would probably be the barbie legs on it and the barbie hair! Although I had to put a new set of barbie legs on since both of the other ones fell off it still managed to work out. I like this because they are the cool little things that some people at first glance don’t notice and then it catches them off guard. What I like least about this doll is probably the new arms I had seen onto it, they look short and stubby. Also with the new arms I had to find a t shirt to put over top but the sleeves are almost too long. If I could redo this hack again I probably would have done it when I had more supply available for me the first time so I wouldn't have to re touch a bunch of pieces. I would also have thought more about what i wanted to do and find toys that would give me a little more inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment